Crazy Flyff Forum Home Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crazy Flyff Forum Home Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl----2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yanghong

one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl----2 Empty
PostSubject: one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl----2   one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl----2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:00 am

This is a super bowl 21 years ago, but I still remember. At that time, I was a pupil of rugby rules and players are all thumbs. When living in Hong Kong, only the super bowl is on TV. I am very interested in sports, so early in the morning wake up at 6 this match, fundamental haven't slept enough.By national champion San Francisco 49NFL JERSEY China people for the al champion tigers in Cincinnati. 49 to coach Bill Walsh planning, great leader with four points WeiMeng dominating the nl west attack, and with the final third into the super bowl. Competition has been very compact, only 3-3 halftime lead at the end of the third quarter, a clock is 6-6. Behold, the tiger team back to attack the kick-off in 49 people, 13-6 lead entering the fourth quarter. 49 people with a score of array will pull, 13-13 - made. Tiger team play, with 16 - door leading 13. This game in three minutes, only 49 people were in his eight yards off line, need to win in 92 attack, three minutes in 92 spiritual is not easy. However, with calm and wise command, make people passing by, 49, west in attacking 39 seconds remaining tiger team 10 yards deep interior lines, a 10 yards in passing, 49 people take 20-16, become the super bowl covered with one of the most classic counterattack, also make me forever covered with respect to this day. Have played with life of the super bowl, 1985, 1989 (1982), and all the super bowl win trophies, but he is one of the most classic.
Back to top Go down

one of the most exciting game in the history of super bowl----2
Page 1 of 1