Crazy Flyff Forum Home Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crazy Flyff Forum Home Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello all pooffes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

hello all pooffes Empty
PostSubject: hello all pooffes   hello all pooffes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 am

hi this me admin pookiller
we got a prob :O i only have 4 gms and i am searching for 1 more gm so i am going to make a event for last slot

information comming soon...

TY

sincerely,
*[Admin]*pookiller Very Happy(FTW)
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyffforum.myogame.net
Foxens1

Foxens1

hello all pooffes Empty
PostSubject: Gm Contest   hello all pooffes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 am

Well hello *Gm*Foxens is here Very Happy.

I am one of the Gm's like u see in the begin of the text *cough*.
Ok i am looking for persons who are funny and loyal and they must be able to be friendly every time (in Server in Real Life doesnt matter =P.) Well ok we dont want a guy who always is like over bored and every time pissed off and unfriendly to ppl. I will say no to this ppl u have to helpfull and not always asking for some stuff (this is annoying for everyone so stop asking and find it out on your own way cheers.) Ok that was Foxens i will see you ingame and if u need some help ask me but dont ask to much x).

Greetings *Gm*Foxens
Back to top Go down
Abodi

hello all pooffes Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all pooffes   hello all pooffes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Pookiller Hi. I hope you remember me i was a member like 1year ago on Xcracy flyff.Well i got an idea how to get a new *GM* You can make a topic and call it *GM Application* and other one called *GM Runs Up*. The one called *GM Aplication* they have to post why they want to be GM and theirs experience if they have any lol.And the one called *GM Runs Up* they have to post theirs IGN and a yes/no if they liked the application they can vote a yes and IGN if they didn't they post a no and theirs IGN.It just a example how you could get a GM.Btw i want be a GM,i got alot of experience.Ive been GM on much other server.And i hoped you remember Eejhey cause he said say hello to him.Anyways i hoped you would make me GM,i would love to be a part of Crazy flyff's GM'S.About me
well i am a active player,funny,and always respectful.But i dont have an account yet xD.But i play alot.I like to help people and have fun with em.i would be a great GM,i know i got all experience.

Love;Adido
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello all pooffes Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all pooffes   hello all pooffes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello all pooffes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazy Flyff Forum Home Page  :: Events & Contests-
Jump to: