Crazy Flyff Forum Home Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crazy Flyff Forum Home Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application Questionaire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

GM Application Questionaire Empty
PostSubject: GM Application Questionaire   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:21 am

I need 1 spot for GM well u must know me i am pookiller now i am the admin of this pserver well yea i need 1

u must be friendly dont do more then 1 event and yea well lets see

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:44 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : asdasd)
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyffforum.myogame.net
Daniela0

PostSubject: My simple but sexy GM app   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Hiya poo,
I wanted to leave you a reply for the GM position you have available. I have explained to you that I have the training for the proper use of GM skills. If your willing to give me a shot, I can promise you respect and cooperation with any help you might need in game or or on your site. I am very patient and I consider myself a very well mannered person. Another thing I can promise is complete fairness in ANY event or situation. I favor NO ONE. I am also ALWAYS on :3.
So you can always depend on me to be there to help anyone that might need help. If you give me a chance I promise you I am a very loyal person and I will not only make sure your community is happier, I will also do my best in helping our community grow. I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your time once again.

I love you Sincerely,
DanielaHot :3
Back to top Go down
fastkill

PostSubject: CAN i be GM?   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:34 am

PLSS i will tell my friends of this site then they will play it Smile

by:Fastkiller22
Back to top Go down
macobex2

PostSubject: APPLICATION FORM ^^   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 am

Greetings!! Ladies and Gentle Men
I present you my Game Moderator application form

Marvin
Course:
Information Technology
Home Town/ Country:
Naga City,Philippines

Why will You pick me:
I Owned and Expirience having a Flyff Private Server
I Follow The Rules
I am a fast learner
I have Nice attitude
Im a kind of a person that is responsible for what im doing
Im a More Mature person But Still Love Flyff Very Happy
Im a very kind person
I have the Talent Very Happy
My major is Programing,C++,Java, ETC.

How Long Have I Played Flyff:
Well I started playing flyff since it was still version 3. I remember that the upgrading Materials are still Dices. I started flyff in a computer cafe near us when i tried and like it i asked my friends to join fortunately they agree that they will try the game and when they tried the game they were telling me Nice dood i love the game. and it started me and my pals made a guild specially for us and the people on that caffe we played 24hrs nonstop on our very home. and then the private servers came and i ask them to help me stablished one. It was a success i was the owner and the Host and they were the mods,gm,Customer support,ETC... But we stopped it because of the Electricity bills the parts of the computer to make the server better.

Expirience being a Game Moderator:
Well I owned a Private server and i was a gm in it and i was a gm in other p.servers like Tindrick Flyff, IceBurg Flyff ETC...

If I were Picked Being a GM What are my Future plans?:
I would like to host an event for Fun
ask more people to join the server
help the server be more popular
Have Fun being with the community

Hope Youll Pick Me Very Happy
Thanks for Reading My Application Form
Back to top Go down
fastkill

PostSubject: Im applying GM   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am

my correct name:Ramdev G calope nick name:nonoy

address:Rizal st. Pagadian city AGE:16

im cool selfcontrolable not easy 2 fool ill assure u that i am responsible all well knowledge
I follow rules and regulations so plss pick me for i am Kind sweet gentle......

Truely yours:
ramdev G calope
Back to top Go down
sora1212

PostSubject: Omg   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:25 pm

OK FIRST OF ALL, DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST!!!!!!! JUST DO ANOTHER TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Imperial

PostSubject: I Wanna be ur new GM   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:05 am

Im Friendly, Honest and i have Respect for the server and very loyal

My Real Name : Victor Rodriguez

For what u will pick me :
Im Loyal To The Server
Im Friendly
Im honest
I have respect to all
I love play flyff

Pick me to be GM and i will never dissapoint you
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: My application   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:12 am

My name is Robert Thornton
i have past experience as a Gm on 3 different World of warcraft servers, and one experience as a Custom instance builder for a world of warcraft admin. I am very loyal, I'm trust worthy and honest. I will never disobey server rules, and will stay strict to them if wanted, I'm kind to new players but i am new to the commands in Flyff. i will undergo training and various quizzes if wanted. I speak proper English the majority of the time, and barely ever make spelling mistakes. And i can do the jobs asked properly. If anything is wanted of me, just ask. study
Back to top Go down
sora1212

PostSubject: Re: GM Application Questionaire   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 am

AGAIN POST A TOPIC NOT REPLY! Gawd do u noobs listen..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application Questionaire   GM Application Questionaire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application Questionaire
Page 1 of 1